Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Quotes for this week "Sad"

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.”

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

“When I wanted to forget, it killed me to remember and when I wanted to remember, I had the good fortune to forget”

“You may not love me today, tomorrow, or ever, but I will love you until it kills me, and, even then, you'll be in my heart.”

“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.”

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.”

“And The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other”

I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Spam or You Die!