Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just be ...

You see me laugh,
And assume that I don't cry,
Because I hide my tears away,
Cause I don't want you to see.

I put a smile on my face,
Pretend that I'm happy,
But you don't look hard enough,
To notice I'm really not.

You ask me "whats wrong?"
I reply "nothing, I'm okay."
You believe me and walk away.
How can you not see that I'm not?

Just because I laugh doesn't mean I don't cry.
Just because I smile doesn't mean I'm happy.
Just because I say I'm okay doesn't mean I am.

Just because I can force a smile doesn’t mean I'm happy,
and just because I can fake a laugh doesn’t mean I'm okay
Just because i smile, doesn't mean that i'm happy,
because it only takes one smile to cover a million tears.

Just because I smile, doesn't mean I'm not dying inside.
Just because I smile, doesn't mean I'm not depressed
Just because I smile, doesn't mean that I'm lying.
Just because I act like I'm fine, it doesn't mean I'm happy.

Smile though your heart is aching,
smile even though it's breaking.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

By. Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Spam or You Die!